Baba Nuru Memorial Scholarship
Go to the “SCHOLARSHIP ENTRY FORM” link on the bottom of this page to download the PDF application. SEND TO:
JobLine Nation Scholarship Manager
Address: Juba Road, South Sudan, Official Application
The Baba Nuru Memorial Scholarship is presented annually in May by JobLine Nation. The number of scholarships will be decided at the January JobLine Nation quarterly meeting according to the interest earned that year. The scholarship is based on need and merit. Each year the amount and number of the scholarships will vary depending on the foundations investment results. It is mandatory that, the fall semester immediately following selection, the scholarship award winners attend college, university or school of their choice. The first disbursement must be made within twelve (12) months of selection. Money forfeited will return to the scholarship fund.
1. Applicant’s parent or legal guardian must be working for any JobLine Nation jobs or Jobline Nation Clients.
2. Applicant must be a high school graduating senior, a current college student or any post graduate level.
3. Applicant is not limited to attending a four-year college. Vocational schools, trade schools and community colleges are also accepted.
4. Applicant shall have manifested an interest in, or an understanding of, Jobline Nation Edu-link workforce development goal at the time of application.
5. Applicant shall have submitted an official Application of Scholarship, complete with all transcripts, recommendations and forms required, to the JobLine Nation Scholarship Award Committee by March 22, 2020.
6. A copy of his/her grades and class ranking and relevant standardized test scores (SAT, ACT, SCAT, PSAT) shall accompany the application. Please indicate which test scores are being submitted. Please describe grading system (i.e. A=; B=, etc.)
IF NUMBER 6 (in total) IS OMITTED, APPLICANT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Please stress the importance of class ranking and grading system to your principal or superintendent as the JobLine Nation Scholarship Committee needs this to fairly judge your application.
7. Applicant must maintain a “C” average to receive remainder of Scholarship monies. Please provide class rank in the following form:
Size of Class: